Easily one of the most popular first person shooters on the iPhone, Modern Combat: Sandstorm has just received an eagerly awaited free update that brings both local and online multiplayer to the game.
Developed by iPhone/iPad development juggernauts Gameloft, Modern Combat: Sandstorm is essentially as close as you’re able to get to playing Call of Duty on your iPhone. It’s fast-paced modern-day action in a remote desert setting.
Modern Combat: Sandstorm features:
- 10 missions across a wide variety of Middle Eastern locations
- A huge number of modern weapons including assault rifles, sniper rifle, RPG, shotgun, SMG, heavy machine guns and grenades.
- Slick 3D graphics, great voice acting and cinematic intros
- Local multiplayer (via WiFi and Bluetooth) and online multiplayer (WiFi only), with support for up to 4 players competing in free-for-all or team deathmatch.
- Three all-new multiplayer maps
Modern Combat: Sandstorm is on sale ($0.99) for a limited time only.
Modern Combat: Sandstorm is compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad and requires iPhone iOS 2.2.1 or later.