If you dwell within or frequently visit the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan, a new application from AppFury, LLC could very well make your trendy shopping experiences and exploits a lot more enjoyable and efficient. SOHOinmypocket is billed as an informational application aimed at giving SoHo visitors (both regulars and newcomers) all the resources, tools, and information necessary to function within 50 city blocks of the SoHo & NoLita neighborhoods of New York City.
A cursory glance at the app and its functions provides a clear indication of just how useful this $0.99 application could be, particularly when you take into consideration how many boutiques, restaurants, bars, and hotels you could easily get lost in if you don’t know your way around SoHo.
So what’s so cool about SOHOinmypocket?
- It’s the ultimate tour guide and map for anyone exploring SoHo
- It serves up comprehensive info on the massive territory that comprises SoHo and NoLita.
- It offers a categorized directory containing address, telephone, and website for each listing.
- There’s an interactive map depicting the location of all listings.
- It provides turn by turn directions to wherever it is that you’re going.
Best of all, SOHOinmypocket has one of those nifty “you are here” features so that wherever you go in SoHo, you’ll know exactly where you are and how far you are from your car, hotel, or the friends and family that may have left you behind.
Just as you wouldn’t want to check out SoHo without some cash in your wallet or plastic in your hand, SOHOinmypocket is a crucial must-have tool for any shopping or entertainment excursion in SoHo.
SOHOinmypocket requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later and is compatible with both iPhone and iPod Touch.