For many people, organization is important. This is the reason I purchased the iPhone in the first place; to have all of the information I need literally at my finger tips. But what if you could have all of the information you need at your finger tips AND on one screen? This is not too good to be true with the SyPhone app.
When I was given the opportunity to try out the syPhone application, I was more than happy to try a program that would help organize my life! Developed by Valensas and designed by Selcuk Yilmaz, this application acts as your one-stop digital virtual assistant, allowing all of your work to be completed from one location. Sending emails, searching for contacts and finding the time in any given country is so easy to access, it’s almost laughable.
The following easy-to-organize features are available with the syPhone application:
- Quick call list: With syPhone, reaching your contacts is extremely simple. Your favorite people are just one click away when you add as many as 12 people to your quick call list .
- Easy to-do list: Keep track of your busy life with the easy to-do list. Track your accomplishments by checking them off as you go along.
- RSS Reader: You can even keep track of the latest news with syPhone by accessing information attached to your RSS feed. What better way to keep up to date on the latest news and blog posts without having to log in to your computer? Want to refresh your RSS information? All you have to do is shake your phone.
- Quick email: No need to log into your email account with the syPhone quick email feature.
- Easy find: Do you ever find you need a phone number fast? With the quick find feature, you can easily find a contact AND call them by simply typing in the first letter of their name.
- World clock: It’s great to know the time overseas if you are traveling or calling international.
- Weather (in Fahrenheit and Celsius). This is excellent for me because I tend to get mixed up between my Fahrenheit and Celsius temperatures.
On top of personal organization, syPhone includes 10 color choice options to further personalize this app to your liking. While the different colors is an added bonus, I don’t necessarily think of them as an enticing feature.
Do I see myself incorporating this app into my everyday life? I certainly do. Overall, the syPhone app is a simple tool and can be used by anyone looking for a less complicated approach to technical organization.
syPhone09 requires the iPhone OS 3.0 or later and is not compatible with the iPod Touch.