Written iPhone Music App Review
Ok. So you’ve read about it, you want it, you need it…but you live outside the US. So how do you get Pandora?
In short, you need to get a US iTunes account. Fortunately, it’s not that hard to do. And yes…you can do it without supplying any credit card details. It is however, against Apple’s Terms and Conditions to use a US account if you are based outside the US.
The following is technically how it could be done (for informational purposes only, of course).
- Sign out of your account in the iTunes Store
- Down the bottom of the home page, change your country to the United States
- In the top right menu, choose the “Redeem” option
- When the Sign In menu opens, choose “Create Account”
- Enter a valid US address
- Choose “none” as your payment option
Unfortunately, Pandora itself will block IP addresses from outside the US – which is where Global Pandora comes in.
iPhone app reviews and iPad app reviews are brought to you by TheiPhoneAppReview.com